2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Tuner Kits
This tuner kit replaces the OEM roots-type supercharger/charge cooler package with a Vortech V-2 SQ T-Trim supercharger/charge cooler configuration.
- V-2 T-Trim supercharger with 8-rib 3.33" pulley. This will produce approx 14-16 psig depending on engine modifications. Other pulleys are available for up to 25 psig.
- Billet aluminum mounting plate
- Maxflow Race bypass valve
- 8-rib supercharger drive design allows for maximum belt traction and stability. Maintains the factory automatic drive belt tensioner and features the greatest amount of supercharger drive pulley wrap possible. Also includes the provision to tension the belt manually for high boost and racing applications.
- 4" aluminum supercharger air inlet duct assembly with high flow conical air filter and factory MAF mounting provision. Located to provide cool air to the supercharger
- Maintains the factory automatic belt tensioner on the alternator drive
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assembly
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooling configuration, which features a larger capacity water storage reservoir. The OEM charge cooler water circulation pump and front mount heat exchanger are maintained.